Saturday, January 22, 2011

At sanju hospital

I felt very lonely at home and decided to go out somewhere. Dont know where should go. Just I stepped out from home. After that accident, my mom too not allowing me to self drive. So started to walk in my area. I came to sanju's hospital after a long time. Before accident, I would come here often. Sanju is best friend of mine. He is my neighbour too and he is like a family member at my home. Even in his busy schedule he will spend his time with me. I have some cute friends here. Sanju had told already that my cuties were asked about me. Today I got a time to see them. On the way I just buy and kept some chocolates. I handed the chocolates to my little friends. Those my little angels should be get well soon. I felt somewhat pain while seeing them. I had spent my day with them. I was not able to stay there continuesly. Doctor sir was little free on that time. So he came out to drop me at home. On the way to home, we get down in half way at ecr. We both entered into our favourit ice cream shop. Whenever I coming out I will be come here. He ordered venila flavour for me and chocobar to him. Just for ten minutes we were walked in the road and talked about our common friends. Sanju got a call which is came from his hospital. I told him to go. Matter was important regarding about his patient. He thinked and he did not like to leave me alone in ecr. I did compel him to go to hospital. Then he went as i continued walking. Life seems to be so hard to move. Again I returned to same ice cream shop and asked for my favourit venila flavour. I started to talk with all my friends over mobile. Atlast I did call to hema. She told that she is in ecr for some work. I called her to come. She comes by asked, "Hey pisasu what you doing here". I asked to bring ice cream to her. "All went out for some function di. Feel scary to be alone in home. So went to sanju hospital and I came here again. Then tell about your life. Anything special." I asked. She talked about her life. Then we left the place after having ice cream. Climate was so drizzling. We had spent little more time at ecr by talking. I picked auto, left her where she wanted to get down. I reached to my home.

No comments: