Monday, May 30, 2011

By loving me.

I feel you everywhere.
Your arms are wrapped around me tight.
I feel your loving presence.
You are still everything to me.
You are in every things I do.








Loneliness is killing each cell alive.
I know we must part.






Can you feel the moisture in the air.
Do you know its reason someone's eyes are
raining in this summer season.


How do I make this heartache go away.
My heart bleeds with utter disdain.


You said you loved me.
I said I hate you and began to cry alone.
As I cried pain gripped my heart with complete
sadness and despair.


Please let me see the light of love once more.
Please never go away my love.
Help me ease the pain,
By loving me once more.

5 comments:

sri said...

u wrote this ah sai>
its really cute<>>>>>>>
hope u get ur wish er:-)

Nithya chandran said...

Touch panita da...keep writing dalu....

Sai said...

Sri ya thanks.

Sai said...

Yes dear ;-) thanks 4 commentin here. ungakuda elam irunthutu poem eluthalina epdi?

sri said...

ezuthu ezuthu keep writin er:-)