Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pooja's marriage.

Jan2 my hitler I mean pooja's marriage. Its a love come arranged marriage. She is the first girl who getting married in my gang. Pooja and karthik were lovers near to 3 years. Jan 1 itself I went to her home and waited for other friends to come from coimbatore. I know about her family as well. So I had mingled well with their relatives too. Fun and galaattas has been started between us. Pooja's anni and me became close to each other. My friends all were came from coimbatore and some other places. I was really glad to see them in one place. I went to station by self driving for receive them. Pooja dad gave to me a car key to receive my friends. My anna wont even allow me to touch car. Hmmm nothing fault on him. Once I met accident because of self driving. From the day, he will put the key somewhere in home before going to sleep. I have tried many times to find the key but failed. Pooja's home is in out of the city. So me itself received all my girls. Swapna, hema, gayu, supriya, anjali, dharsini, mahi, arthi and some more friends too came. Saturday and sunday we had been together. Those days we will never sleep. We all sat by putting chairs around. Karthik comes and gave intro to his friends. His friends also sat with us. We put a song and asked his friends to do dance. Some guys went and did dance for entertain us. Karthik also joined with them. We girls started to make a sound while karthik dancing. He stopped as felt shy. Pooja's mom asked me to do dance. I felt shy to dance between those crowd. But her mom was compled me. She asked many times, somehow I was escaped without dancing. I felt that this time I cant escape. So somehow I started to dance. By seeing my classical dance, guys started to make fun. Some guy came and gave company to me. Then guys went back to sit. I think that time only sanju entered inside. He silently sat in front of me while I am dancing. Suddenly he came and danced with me. He too well learned dancer. I stopped my dance and left him to continue. Like this that night has gone by dance and fun. We did not even close 5 mins our eyes for sleep. Morning we all got ready, her marriage has finished well with some customs. I talked with sanju about some kids in his hospital. He is practising here in a well known hospital. My friends had made a fun because he was the only guy between we twelve girls. That day went full of happiness. After wishing pooja we came out for roaming. Excellent day that was.

No comments: