Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My day..

I had a more fun with ma friends tomato, helmet, bun, hitler, thayir saatham and mango. Wait wait dont get confused. Let me say clearly. We girls will call each other by their nick names. There is no history in our life we call us by our own name. Sometimes I confused to call my stupid girls by their real name:-( We have a nice story behind everyones nick name. Tomato's name is dharshini, she would eat tomato chass often even while our miss taking the class without her knowledge. Awwwah, how this stupid eating it, I could not understand. She brought it everyday for her lunch, it doesnt matter the lunch might be even rice or something which is not suitable for chass. This is a story why we call her as tomato. Then helmet is supriya. If anyone touches her head means, that person would be get scold well from her. We will often irritate her by touching her head. Once she itself told with so much of tension, "Hereafter I should wear a helmet for escaping from you all stupid monkeys". From the day we started to kidding her as helmet. Next bun name is hema, she will be looks like bun. And she is from ooty. So we call her as ooty bun. Hmmm next hitler name is pooja, she will be over strict even with us. She will never feel fear on anyone. She have a so much guts which makes us get jealous on her. So the great pooja in our gang called as hitler. Thayir saatham is gayadri. She is a fearful girl. For small matter, she would get fear, mainly for cockroach. Once she made a fun at our class because, one cockroach fell down on her. We will often kid her reminding that incident. She wont mingle with all easily. But I like my thayir saatham lot. Always some cute smile will be flying on her lips. We put the name thayir saatham to her. At last mango. Her name is anjali. She love to eat mango. She did not telling as wish, just put ordered toward us, if any of you girls come to my home means must bring a mango to me. She said this just for a joke. But we have started call her as mango. Ok then let me finished here itself. What what you asking, my nick name ah?? No. No. I wont reveal my name here. My name will be so funny compare to their names. My helmet only kept that name to me, all other friends started to kidding me holding that name. So without reveal my name here, I gonna escape. Bye bye.

No comments: