Sunday, November 21, 2010

Unforgettable day.

Nov7 unforgettable day in ma life. My friend swapna was celebrated her birthday with me. Actually she is in coimbatore and I am in chennai. Every year we girls will rock while coming anyone birthday between us. We will be in roaming around coimbatore. But this time, we all being away from each other. I started to feel that this time I gonna miss my girl's birthday. I got a call from swapna at the time. First our conversation went normally. Before cut the call, she did find it that I am not well. Then I told the reason. I was not able to hide anything with her. She tried to convince me. But I did cut the call without giving reply to her.






NOV 7. Early at the morning I made call to swapna. Its came as not reachable. I got irritated. Stupid where she went. I was in deep thinking. At the time I heard a sound that someone opening the gate of my home. I thought that it should be milkman or someone. The person who open the gate was pressed calling bell continuesly. I opened the door. I shocked by seeing the girl who was standing front of me. It was swapna. I did not expect her, here in chennai. She gave a cute smile and hugged me. Mom and all were happy because of her sudden visit. She said that she came here to celebrate her special day with me. My anna has made all arrangements for her birthday. She is like another child to my parents. She did cut the cake and gave first piece to me. I took the cake and applied on her face. She too applied on me and our friends. Anna gave me a ring for give it to her as gift. I wear the ring on her finger. She hugged me with same cute smile. We all enjoyed the day well. I brought her to terrace after our friends left. I shouted at her that, "Lusu why did you came alone di. Nowadays city are going too worst. No safety di. Why are you taking risk like this". Continuesly I scold her. She was calm and replied, "I just wanna see my angel. I did not think about anything. I knew she wont come there. So instead to her, me itself came here. I dont like to make you feel di loose. You are such a lovely friend of mine. To this small matter, dont get tensed." Like this she convinced me somehow by putting ice factory on me. She is very closest friend of mine. I will never hide anything with her, she too. We both are such a close friends. Because of friends like her only, my life seems to be so beautiful. I love all my friends who has been with me during my bad times. Thanks girls.

4 comments:

sri said...

really a superb bday cute day.:-) na got so many cute sweet friends u was lucky to have them.;-)

Sai said...

S er. I'm lucky to have them all. Bcos of them only my life still seems to be beautiful.

sri said...

ya sure :-) me too happy to am one among them na.:-)

Sai said...

ya, sure er.