Friday, May 13, 2011

A person.

Today I saw a person who has no legs. I felt somewhat a pain inside me. He was begging for money. I had search for money in bag and gave it him. I watch the person still he would be hide from my eyes. How he was struggling to walk with the help of sticks. Few drop of tears automatically rise up and shed down from my eyes. Some people would say, "God are giving equal importance to every human being. He wont show partiallity with his childs". Then why those people were struggling to cross even their routin life. I have no answer. But I had planned to make something for the person whom were like him. This incident was really affected me. Not only this, we could see many people like him in our path. But what we doing for them, except giving some money. These little money only enough to per day. A few month back, I was like nothing cause of love. Now I am blessed with two incident. Those two incident has changed my life totally in a new way. I asked with a lady who in need of help. Do I help you?? But she ignored with tiny smile. This was an ordinary incident. But it made me to think. Another incident, an old lady who must be in the age of my granny stands at corner of the street and asks with all the people whom just passed by, that "Kannu 10rupa iruntha koden. Pasikuthu tea vanganum" [ I am in a hungry. Please Give me a ten rupees to buy tea ] I had kept a huge amount in my car. Already my anna warns me that do not stop car in half way and deposite the amount as soon as you can possible. So I also avoid her like all others did. I rushed to bank and did deposite it. After came out, that incident was disturbed me. Again I went to the place where I have seen her. She was not there. I could able to see only some crowd. They told me that the old lady was fell down cause of hungry. That day night fully I suffer in pain. I beat myself and asked sorry being in my room. After the incident, I search her all over places. Still I am searching, not able to find out her :-( I ask with the lady who was in dont need of help and ignored an old lady who mostly in need of help. Still these incident not allows me to sleep. I wanted to do something for the people who needed help. There is a new journey ready to give me a warm welcome to their path.

6 comments:

sri said...

really a nice taught er.:-) if there s god it wont happen like this.:-) peoples r saying they sufferin for their sin in older generations like that nd makin... Life to god

sri said...

we the citizens wants to do for them....
u have done a good help er.:-)
the peoples who readin this too get the tendency to save those peoples....

Anonymous said...

Great thought. i've met a same situation as ur's. we ve wanted to do some thing.

Sai said...

@sri. yes boss :-).
@anonymous. ya do your best to those who were like that. thank you for commentin.

Mahi said...

nxt tym u hv 2 tke me d plcs u hv told da.....v mst b wntd 2 do hlp them dear........

Sai said...

Sure dear.