Monday, May 9, 2011

My friend.

One of my friend named sri. He is good in a character. Very funny fellow. Few days back, he made a call to me. I was actually waited for a call from my college. I didnt realize first, it was he. I thought that the call must be come from my college. He was talked like a lecturer. "Is this sai. We are calling from institution. Have you applied for this course. You have a exam in our campus" like that he talked something which I really believed. I really got tensed. Words are not came to talk. But later realized it was he. Like this he made tensed many times. Even though our friendship going well.










P S : I wrote this because of his compeltion ;-) He asked me to write that he was clever, legend, genius, intelligent ect ect ect............
Then he also told me to write, all girls are waiting for him in a long line. Ha ha ha very big joke he itself told. Rofl. Ayo mudiyale. Sri like you told I have written about you. Get me a ten cup of icecream ok. :-)



சாய் ஷ்ரவ்யா

6 comments:

sri said...

first nala thana poitu irunthuchu apuram en???:-) 10 ice cream cup ah
empty cup enough ah

sri said...

friends don believe this :-)
ithu vathanthi
ull naatu sathi...

Sai said...

I dont want empty cup. Icecream filled cup only I want er.

Sai said...

Friends u must believe me. Its not ull nattu sathi at all. I had written wat he told me to write. Thats all. Sri dont escape I want icecreams.:-)

sri said...

:-) first asked icecream cup only :-) i gave to her 20 cups :-)
now askin ice cream :-)
nambathinga ithu ull naatu sathi ;-)

sri said...

superb pic er>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
looks cooollllllllllllllllllllll:-)