Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I really can't forget my dubai trip, i
was so excited, first time i moved n
came back alone. Middle of feb i
went there for inviting all my dears
for our restaurant opening. Anita ka
n vimal mama ly came to pick up
me from airport, I landed in dubai at
9o'clock in night, i was so tired, they
took me to the mall called Burjuman
for having a coffee which is nearest
to anita ka apartment. I was so fresh
n energetic after having my hot
coffee.
Sv gave me du simcard for using it,
there are only 2mobile networks in
dubai, its du n etisalat. Mama n sv
left me in anita ka home in a place
called bur dubai. Her family
welcomed me warmly n took care
of me well. After inviting all, i got
ready to roam with my dears. Dubai
is mostly all abt buildings n malls.
After roaming randomly, we came
to deira, the gold souk place. In arab,
souk means bazar. We can see all
gold shops together here,
in india if we buy 1kilo gold for
25lakhs means here we can buy it
for 20lakhs, i did purchased bracelet
alone. Then we 6ppls went to desert
safari, car came to pick us up to the
desert, in starting i was excited, later
its spoiled my mood, i felt like
vomiting, its like roller coaster ride
on sand, i thought its a normal car
drive on desert alone, but while
experiencing it i was gone bad, i
really don't like, i just hugged anita ka
too tightly.
If anyone asked me again for desert
safari means i will just run. I saw a
guy selling coconut water, asked
how much, he told its 20DHS, that
means 200rupees. I recently stopped
calculating it, in foreign countries
everything is high price comparing
to our india, if we calculate, we can't
enjoy our trip. In dubai friday n
saturday is weekend, their weeks
starts on sunday.
Next to wild wadi there is a 7star
hotel called the burjarab. Ppls will
stand n took stills infront of this
building, they wont allow normal
ppls inside, they will allow yu ly if yu
have an appointment or cars like
ferrari, hummer, lamborghini etc
into this hotel, i asked with sv abt
cost of staying there, sv told me
smiling its just 10lakhs per week for
staying dear, i was amazed seeing
the building, i did enjoyed my trip
well along with all.

No comments: