Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm staying in anita ka home. Her
mom looking me well, she used to
call me as kanna, her tamil was so
funny, but i liked it. All were happy.
Soon my uncle will come to dubai
for talking about their marriage. Still i
didn't get a chance to meet sv, i had
seen everyone and invited them for
our function. But sv i don't know
where that stupid gone. I will stop
talking if sv didn't come before i'm
leaving. I'm in semma kaduppu. First
n all, before
moving a place, i'll get confusion,
scary, but now just like that,
travelling in flight. Anita ka n vimal
mama came to receive me, Mama
asked me, ur face looks brighter than
ever. Don't yu know reason behind
it, i asked him. He smiled telling i
know. Be like this. Don't ever think
about those past. I appreciate ur
decision on that fake love. Leave it,
good things started to come into ur
life. I told him that yes mama, un aka
illena onnum
illama poyirupen da. Hey what's this,
both of ur talking is moving on
unwanted track, asked by anita ka.
As soon seen her, i hugged her. By
being adamant, i took picture in
airport asking them to be stand
close. Then mama asked some
stranger to take photo of three of us.
I stand between them putting my
hands on their shoulders. After that
only i noticed that we three were in
black color dress. Same pinch, i need
chocolate, i told. I'll buy and
give yu chocolate factory itself, first
we shall move, anita ka replied.
While we walking to car parking area
itself, i had upload it in fb stating that
now i'm in dubai. But i logout as
soon upload it. Today i was opened
fb, near to 200likes, most funniest
comments. But i didn't reply to
them. Still i have to roam well. After
all works has been done, wanna
reply for my dears comments.

No comments: